EARN Up To $110,000 pa (with the opportunity of even more)
Ongoing Professional Development & Training
Be Rewarded with Free Gym + Undercover and Off Street Parking
Manual Therapy and Exercise-Based Treatment
Flexible Locations, Kelmscott & Armadale
Ed Butcher & Teresa O’Donnell operate two physiotherapy practices in Kelmscott and Armadale, Western Australia. We’ve had successful physiotherapy businesses for more than 25 years.
We’ve grown a team that make a huge positive impact by providing physio treatments designed to keep our patients healthy and active. Our treatments include hands-on therapy, exercises including hydrotherapy, Pilates, Pregalates and fitness classes.
We have 7 physiotherapists ready to meet the needs of our local communities, and we’re looking for 2-3 more members to join our experienced team, and becoming part of a group of successful practices that are looking to expand in the future.
Job Role Overview
We're seeking experienced Physiotherapists for our private practices.
You have experience, enjoy and are skilled at building local networks, developing patient treatment plans and exploring and capitalising on opportunities to build your own revenue.
You can successfully build up and maintain patient loads from between 25 to 40 new patients per physio per month. This is increasing steadily in our growing practices.
You share our passion for evidenced based patient care. You also have a belief in continually developing your clinical skills, and an enthusiasm for being part of a bigger team of like-minded people.
We're not looking for temporary help... these are full-time and part-time positions with growth opportunities. If you're the right person, we want to invest in you, and we want you to be with us for the long haul. You'll work a 38 hour week within the clinic hours 7-7 Monday through Friday and share the Saturday shift roster with your colleagues.
This Job Can Be Yours If…
- You have a strong reputation for being highly service driven. You can manage patient loads and grow a patient following.
- You describe yourself as smart, self-motivated and driven –you can work independently and exercise judgment with limited supervision or direction.
- You're comfortable working in a busy team environment. You are ready to step into our growing team where you'll wear multiple hats; as experienced physio, and mentor to other junior team members.
- Minimum 3-5 years of post-graduate experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Indemnity Insurance
- Strong work tenure: Preferably in a private physiotherapy practice
- Valid driver’s licence
What We Offer
- We are a business with a work hard in a job you love, and enjoy life work ethic.
- We contribute to the local community, and we're in business to make a huge positive impact and serve our patients.
- You’ll be part of our team of 7 physios who share the same values.
- We're all "A" players who are willing to jump in and wear different hats when needed to meet our goals and get things done.
- We offer excellent compensation based on experience. A base remuneration and bonus structure, and remuneration for mentoring activities.
- You get to work with and learn from the best people in the industry.
- And you get an individual treatment room and tools you need to succeed.
- We actively support your continued professional development. You get access to monthly in-house professional development. You also get access to external professional development with the Accelerate Health Group Education Programme on varied topics, theory and practical and external key speakers.
- We also provide additional financial support each year of a $1000 education allowance that you can choose how you use.
- Enjoy unlimited use of the in-house gym, and off-street parking.
Are We A Match?
If this sounds like a match for you, awesome! We can't wait to hear from you. Here's what to do next...
Contact Ed on [email protected] or 0408 905 566 and tell us why you're the right person for our team.
We'll be reviewing applications over the next few weeks, and if you make the first cut then we'll be in touch with the next step in the application process.